45422Re: Secular humanism ahead

  • Jewel
    Nov 4, 2008

      The world is watching. Obama just spoke a few miles from here. The sky
      did not fall, devils did not spring from the earth. He is appearing with
      politicians I have known and voted for all my life. They are not
      bloody pagan priests they are quiet reflective people of sound mind
      and positive purpose. I went to school with many of these people and
      they are of above average intelligence, normal Americans.
      The truth is all I am selling. The mad religous right is squirming
      in death throws. I hope it dies on Tuesday.
      **********
      "The whole world is watching." I hope the gatherings this evening in
      Grant/Lincoln park are a celebration rather than the head bashing of 40
      years ago. Secular humanism is a better "truth" or rule of law.
      Whatever god you want to worship in the privacy of your own home or
      bedroom should remain just that, private.

      Free speech can get your skull cracked. One has to pay the price or
      simply shut up. The postmodern xtian martyrs want to rule, hoard, but
      never suffer.

      Jewel
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic