44627Re: [existlist] Re: Ferguson & Empires

  • Aija Veldre Beldavs
    Jul 3 8:51 AM
      > I have the luxury of choosing to be contrary and non-traditional. Some
      > Others do not. When you use a popular phrase such as the "nature of
      > connectedness" I cringe, because my experience is that only those who
      > experience it know what it is. I've bleed on both sides of that sword.
      > Mary

      sorry your experience of connectedness has been negative.
      mine has been more positive than negative, though i've learned from
      both, and it has been a means for me to develop as an individual.
      alienation, connectedness, freedom, and enslavement are universally
      experienced in different degrees both individually and collectively.

      aija
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic