44506Karl Barth

  • C. S. Wyatt
    Jun 10, 2008
      I have posted the basic Karl Barth biography and bibliography. I am now working on the short
      commentaries before moving on to the next page -- whatever that might be.

      The progress on the Existential Primer is okay, if not as rapid as I had hoped. At this rate (two
      page a months?) I will have most of the site updated by my retirement. Seriously, I am
      hoping to pick up the speed and have a basic revision pass done by September, though.

      Karl Barth:
      http://www.tameri.com/csw/exist/barth_k.shtml

      I am pleased with how the Barth page is organized, however superficial the content. Ah, if
      only I could spend three months or more per philosopher.

      - CSW