44339Re: Secret studies

    May 5 3:38 PM

      > Louise,
      >
      > I think you are wrong about my political posts not being
      philosophical.

      Yes, I was wrong. Now that I have been re-reading the post you
      mention, I am reminded that it would be good to slow down my efforts
      again, until an equilibrium returns. The sooner that my own mental
      condition ceases to be a topic in my own posts, the better. It is
      very difficult to put the case briefly and with due regard to
      sensitivities, especially when I recall over how long a period my own
      views have been forming, but I do believe you entirely when you say
      that you will listen without prejudice. Thank you for your clarity.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic