      From: existlist@yahoogroups.com [mailto:existlist@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of mary.jo11
      Sent: February-02-08 10:41 AM
      To: existlist@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [existlist] minute contexts

      And of course, there were those times when she wasn't. For instance
      when she molested one of her daughters or when she killed herself. We
      can hypothesize that dark energy exerted a negative pressure until she
      collapsed under the weight of both happy and sad neurons.

      Mary

      eduard at home <yeoman@...> wrote:

      The context is obviously that Anne Sexton is trying to keep her
      neurons happy by rationalizing things.

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic