42957RE: [existlist] Re: god exists //// :)

  • eduard at home
    Jan 1, 2008
      eduard ---
      I tend to agree. Except for perhaps 5% or even less, Maybe 1%, who
      would be candidates for a hair suit and locusts.

      For most people "God" and all the rest of it, is just an answer.
      Sort of like losing your car keys and asking "Where did I put those keys"
      and then a disembodied voice replies "they're in your pocket". Probably
      your wife upstairs [women know everything].

      Our brains are evolved for one primary function ... that is, to find
      patterns or rather to complete a pattern, which it may do on its own, if
      necessary. An answer is a sort of completed pattern. Order out of the
      chaos.

      So, in the end, it really doesn't matter what the answer is, as long
      as it works for you in this time. One can believe in a god, or be an
      atheist, or even an existentialist. It's all the same and sometimes an
      awareness of no answer is just as good as an answer.