42293Re: BUBER, SARTRE, CAMUS, HEIDEGGER

  • Herman B. Triplegood
    Oct 6, 2007
      I remember that. "For it is the doom of men that they forget." What
      you say is also true. The lack of compassion, Schopenhauer calls it
      loving kindness, certainly is also a tragedy.

      Hb3g

      > Merlin was reputed to have said, The tragedy of Man is that he
      forgets. I would put it otherwise: The tragedy of people is that they
      couldn't care less about other people.