41940Re: Personal Political

  • Trinidad Cruz
    Aug 12, 2007

      "because the meaning is muffled by the volume." Drek N. Coat

      When I first spoke and then wrote, this is the criticism I received. I
      have been criticized my entire life, by family, friends, lovers,
      aquaintances, peers, and critics for exactly the same thing. The
      smartest of them figure out I am yelling at myself for not being good
      enough; but some others I care about I lose over it. That is a
      difficulty I have never overcome, and it is too late now. I can only
      continue.

      It is nice to hear from you again. I hope you are well enough to be
      interested in yourself with some intensity. I have always thought you
      could write the Great Wall of China down if you wanted to.

      I am scared to death for my kids.

      still, "too cool for school"
      Trinidad
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic