41149Re: Philosphy an aid to our species.

  • wot53_2000
    Apr 19 3:57 AM
      What do you see as the sins of science?
      Is it how people have misused technology?

      Would anyone want to return to the Middle Ages (not necessarily
      dark ages)?
      I would agree that Science is not some "ultimate Truth", can be
      subjective, & misused but I don't see humans going back unless
      we wipe ourselves out.

      Warren Thompson

      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "Harry Rout" <badmalthus@...> wrote:

      > As an Atheist I agree with you.....as an Atheist....a Nietzschean
      > .....I will always warn against science as well.....as far as I see
      > science offers me as many....if not more SINS than religion.
      > These two RELIGIONS have together de-humanized us....we have become
      > the LAST MAN.....well....the Superman is few and far between.
      >
      > Three Cheers for Zarathustra.

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic