40812Re: Knowledge base

    Mar 16, 2007
      > How is that existentialist again? Or...?
      > WS

      that is a desirable course and all of us of some temporality have
      taken out the garbage. To reingage the mind to the basics of clean
      logic would seem particulary in your chant. This votive prince, or
      princess, seems ripe for the harvest should anyone want a teaching
      opportunity. I have not the energy as the corporate grinding
      keeps up it`s power. Answer or be reduced, it is good some want to
      know and surly some will. Now they play tourch music in SF. It is
      the only place where life seems to enjoy its presance. Even the sea
      lions come and expect harbour. Bill