40788Re: Testing

    Mar 9, 2007
      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, Susan Schnelbach <susan@...> wrote:

      > I just wanted to check. It's rare that it is this quiet for this
      > long. :) I know CSW and I had a bouncing problem a few weeks ago
      and
      > stopped getting Yahoo Groups mail.
      >
      > So, is anyone reading anything interesting lately?
      >
      > - Susan
      >

      > On Mar 8, 2007, at 3:17 PM, Exist List Moderator wrote:
      >
      > > On Mar 07, 2007, at 8:57, Albert wrote:
      > >
      > > > Some of our more paranoid of friends have been carried away in
      > > > jackets....
      > >
      > > Paranoia? On this list?
      > >
      > > - C. S. Wyatt
      > > I am what I am at this moment, not what I was and certainly not
      all
      > > that I shall be.
      > > http://www.tameri.com - Tameri Guide for Writers
      > > http://www.tameri.com/csw/exist - The Existential Primer
      > >I am in San Francisco. We couldnt stand the cold any more. Had a
      great conversation with a Berkely philosophy student, he lurks our
      site and thinks we are quite progressive. He especially likes
      Trinidad and considers him more "normal" than the rest of us. He is
      having a hard time with the idea of no meaning to life. I assured
      him it can be surrmounted if you practise not giving a shit. The
      music will soon start in the courtyard and then we will have the
      wine tasting party. It is 63 and sunny, Cilda and I are better. I
      think SF has saved us. Bill