40602Re: [existlist] Re: Creating multiple streams of income

  • Jeff Cunningham
    Feb 3, 2007
      Raul,
      Another great income producer is the Nigerian
      Scam Letter. You know the old my husband died and I
      need you to help me get the money out of the country
      idea. Just send me $2,500.00 cash in unmarked bills
      and I will email you a copy of it. Not. Your Rich
      Uncle ,Nasty

      http://affiliates-4-life.blogspot.com/2007/02/creating-multiple-
      > streams-of-income.html
      > >
      > > ---------------------------------Ruel, This is a
      > list concerned
      > with existentialism, modernism and is ill equipped
      > to deal with
      > monetary policy or even political theory. That is
      > why we have little
      > to talk about because everybody is busy protecting
      > their big wad of
      > the illusive sponduit. Perhaps you are looking for
      > the Adam Smith
      > site. As you must know he is dead but had some great
      > ideas. Why don't
      > you try and justify screwing people out of money.
      > Why don`t you get
      > a real job doing something useful. You know , useful
      > to somebody
      > besides your corrupted self .Send me a cheque.
      > Bill
      > removed]

      Get your own web address.