40601Re: Creating multiple streams of income

    Feb 3, 2007
      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, Ruel Yamas <ruelyamas@...> wrote:

      > Creating multiple streams of income The great thing about
      affiliate marketing is that you can subscribe to as many different
      affiliate marketing programs as you wish, all at the same time. When
      you develop a website to promote your different affiliate programs,
      you can do two things. Develop a website for each affiliate marketing
      program or lump all affiliate marketing programs in one website. The
      first option is ideal but difficult since aside from developing each
      site, you need to promote each site individually, do SEO activities
      for each one, etc. The 2nd option may be easier but it can suffer
      from lack of focus on your website. The 2nd option will make your
      site less appealing to customers since it will appear as a hodgepodge
      of links to them. It's a fine line to walk between having multiple
      streams of income and having too many affiliate programs. Let's take
      a look at the right way to handle this problem.
      > http://affiliates-4-life.blogspot.com/2007/02/creating-multiple-
      streams-of-income.html

      > ---------------------------------Ruel, This is a list concerned
      with existentialism, modernism and is ill equipped to deal with
      monetary policy or even political theory. That is why we have little
      to talk about because everybody is busy protecting their big wad of
      the illusive sponduit. Perhaps you are looking for the Adam Smith
      site. As you must know he is dead but had some great ideas. Why don't
      you try and justify screwing people out of money. Why don`t you get
      a real job doing something useful. You know , useful to somebody
      besides your corrupted self .Send me a cheque. Bill