40373Headwear

    Jan 1, 2007
      > In my practice, keeping things under a hat is hiding them.

      Once entered upon the philosophical territory characteristic of
      existlist controversy, even a simple artless statement of intent may
      be transmuted by what Kierkegaard's pseudonym Johannes Climacus called
      irony of situation; the words may accordingly in that case seem
      disingenuous, insensitive, or callous. Or just in need of further
      clarification. Having noticed the hanging clause with which I opened
      this ponderous comment, I retire from the field. Wondering. What is
      to come. New Year. Symbolic for some. Variously.

      Louise
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic