40300Re: [existlist] Re: YES, 'DEDICATED TO EXPLAINING NOTHING' AND PROUD OF IT

  • eupraxis@aol.com
    Dec 9, 2006
      "Now, I am in a Hegel phase as I sit down and read Hegel. He is really
      blowing my mind."

      I can recommend a few recent texts - Robert Wallace: Hegel's Philosophy of
      Reality, Freedom and God; Stephen Houlgate: The Opening of Hegel's Logic; Terry
      Pinckard: Hegel (Biography), and Hegel's Phenomenology: The Sociality of
      Reason.

      Wil