40075Re: [existlist] Re: unearthed

  • Chris Macchione
    Nov 4, 2006
      I in no way want to be confused with this Chris, I'm a
      different Chris, and really amazed at how this
      discussion spiraled.

      A very noble apology Louise, my eyes "exploded" out of
      my head when I read your recent reply, you obviously
      were quite irate! I would never have thought you were
      capable of such language, hmmm, you're still human
      after all.

      Good to know, extra big hug for you this weekend!

      Christopher Macchione

      --- louise <hecubatoher@...> wrote:

      > Susan, I apologise for my breach of the rules. In
      > message 40062 I
      > did acknowledge my fault, and might also point out
      > that Christopher
      > embarked on sexual reference in his message 40044.
      > This is by no
      > means the first time that a newly-contributing
      > member has succeeded
      > in provoking me to ill manners by combining
      > patrician hauteur with
      > explicit reference to loveless forms of eros. It
      > makes me very
      > angry. However, I accept that it does not excuse my
      > lapse. Louise
      >
      > --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, Susan Schnelbach
      > <susan@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Language, Louise! That's a filthy word and has no
      > place in this
      > > discussion.
      > >

      > > Susan
      > >

      > > On Nov 4, 2006, at 11:46 AM, louise wrote:
      > >
      > > > You callous twat. When I have calmed down, I
      > shall consider
      > whether
      > > > to give more of my time to considering your
      > ignorant comments
      > about
      > > > Christianity.
      > > >
      > > > --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, Christopher