      From: louise <hecubatoher@...>
      To: existlist@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, November 4, 2006 1:29:10 PM
      Subject: Fw: [existlist] Re: unearthed

      I've no idea what relevance you think drunken attendance at worship
      services may have. At any rate, you are clearly ignorant of the
      tradition by which I live, and I'm happy to ignore your little
      verbal crudity, on this occasion, since I allowed myself to be
      provoked into a similar breach of moderation policy. No profane
      language is the rule. The moderator may be in contact. Anyway,
      this discussion is ended for now. I'm off to enjoy my lentil and
      potatoes. With cabbage. Vegetables are my favourite chew.

      --- In existlist@yahoogrou ps.com, Christopher Knoepfle
      <cknoepfle32@ ...> wrote:

      > Where I am from, it is permissible to attend only the Christmas
      midnight mass and perhaps easter and the former quite inebriated.
      This is statement is simply an acknowledgement that this is the way
      things have been done. Chew on that, rectum head.

      > The Maestro's Astrology (available at lulu.com)- a 238pp
      demonstration of Plato's framework of divination, complete with a
      working example.

      a better a job with more interesting discussion participants than
      myself. As for Christianity, I use it like a hostel, but I do use
      it.