40058Re: unearthed

    Nov 4, 2006
      I'm not a dog, I'm a horse. Pale horse. The fact that you use
      Christianity is the source of your offensiveness. What I do like
      about you, however, is your honesty.

      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, Christopher Knoepfle
      <cknoepfle32@...> wrote:

      > Rest easy great dog of the Apocalypse. There's still time to get
      a better a job with more interesting discussion participants than
      myself. As for Christianity, I use it like a hostel, but I do use
      it.

      > The Maestro's Astrology (available at lulu.com)- a 238pp
      demonstration of Plato's framework of divination, complete with a
      working example.