40056Re: unearthed

    Nov 4, 2006
      You callous twat. When I have calmed down, I shall consider whether
      to give more of my time to considering your ignorant comments about
      Christianity.

      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, Christopher Knoepfle
      <cknoepfle32@...> wrote:

      > You just had to win didn't you -
      >
      > The Maestro's Astrology (available at lulu.com)- a 238pp
      demonstration of Plato's framework of divination, complete with a
      working example.

      Communism
      > > in theory honors the workers right to demand a fair wage for
      labor
      > > provided. Bridging the best of the two, Jesus was a carpenter
      who
      > > tipped over the money changers table and only once. Man, that
      was
      > > man with some fiscal sense (teach a man to fish), who then
      became
      > > God if you believe. What is his status if you don't believe?
      What