      From: louise <hecubatoher@...>
      To: existlist@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, November 4, 2006 11:26:30 AM
      Subject: [existlist] Re: unearthed

      My, what an obliging vendor :-). My allegiances remain fairly
      constant, but I will never deny to the Romans their formidable
      powers of organisation and the efficient harnessing alike of brute
      force and cutting-edge technology. All made possible by a language
      of remarkable versatility and precision. Caveat emptor.

      --- In existlist@yahoogrou ps.com, Christopher Knoepfle
      <cknoepfle32@ ...> wrote:

      > The Maestro's Astrology (available at lulu.com)- a 238pp
      demonstration of Plato's framework of divination, complete with a
      working example.

      Is