40050Re: unearthed

    Nov 4, 2006
      This is existlist. We are individuals. Personally, I am sceptic,
      prone to ask questions. You, Christopher, gave impression of
      something to sell. Jesus was not a politician. Louise

      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, Christopher Knoepfle
      <cknoepfle32@...> wrote:

      > Money is not top god, it serves an end. Without the end, money
      has no purpose. Capitalism honors this aspect of money. Communism
      in theory honors the workers right to demand a fair wage for labor
      provided. Bridging the best of the two, Jesus was a carpenter who
      tipped over the money changers table and only once. Man, that was a
      man with some fiscal sense (teach a man to fish), who then became
      God if you believe. What is his status if you don't believe? What
      is capitalism without the purpose of money or communism without the
      right to earn a fair wage. Here today, and yesterday too, and
      likely tomorrow as well.

      > The Maestro's Astrology - a 238pp demonstration of Plato's
      framework of divination, complete with a working example.