39915A pod of spinners

    Oct 15 12:09 PM
      We existentialists try and try to spin our own way but the
      trajectory is set. The phenomology drifts us toward the more
      probable , if the counts are near correct we begin to tract similar
      paths. So one begins to spin and the trajectory is corrected toward
      greater precision. The rest spin in competative resonance of higher
      probability. Then it is in to the sea and the media changes, spins are
      forgotten and all halve genetics. Just wait, somebody will jump and we
      will all be moving very fast and spinning like tops. Bill
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic