39247Re: Cabin Death

    Jul 31, 2006
      I would like to think so. Personally, I have found the world to be
      more menacing than that. One never knows quite what a stranger
      might be thinking or planning. Is this not the source of those
      terrible anxieties felt by many parents, concerning how safe may be
      their children, playing on the streets, or travelling to school?
      Surely anticipation, in measured form, should have some part in the
      existential assessment, of how to act, or to refrain from acting?

      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "Chris" <thedarkbackward@...>
      wrote:

      > A stranger is just an enemy that you haven't made yet.
      >
      > _____

      On Behalf