      From: existlist@yahoogroups.com [mailto:existlist@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of louise
      Sent: Monday, July 31, 2006 1:42 PM
      To: existlist@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [existlist] Re: Cabin Death

      Oh well. This kind of attitude is all I meant, in referring
      to 'impertinent newbies'. Happy to admit my own naivety again.
      Don't trust the stranger, that's the way. Apparently.

      Listen, o listen, to the courteous primitive.

      Every silence is distinct.

      I see a black gown. Depart.

      Please, there isn't so very long.

      Do all forms of fear inhibit thought, I wonder.

      Just take my pearls, guess it's none of my business.

      Virtual exchange, not real, yes?

      --- In existlist@yahoogrou <mailto:existlist%40yahoogroups.com> ps.com,