38898Re: [existlist] Re: the Sartre-con

  • Aija Veldre Beldavs
    Jun 30, 2006
      > We might know enough to live our own lives, but I doubt we'll ever know
      > enough to guide the masses." Mary

      there's a fundamental relational problem in the assumption of the concept
      "the masses" as opposed to oneself as special, individual, human. to
      underline, one could ironize about the "unwashed masses." arrogant
      intellectuals create social structures which atomize/ pulverize humans
      that form aggregate masses. natural humans in their normal associations
      and relationships are born into and form social units that are meaningful
      to them.

      aija
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic