3742Re: Distorted perspective, call 9-11

  • nothing@theabsurd.com
    Oct 3, 2001
      <<However, Hitler was inclined to action, and the result is
      history.>>

      I am very unclear as to your point. You suggest action as the right
      means for retaliation, and that it is a good, and then you bring up
      the example of a man (if we are to believe history) who in taking
      action led not only himself but his entire country to demise, ruin
      and loss.

      Is action a short term or long term plan, and what did you mean
      by the example?

      out-of-foci
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic