      From: William Harris [mailto:bhvwd@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2001 11:08 AM
      To: existlist@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [existlist] Sept.11 in perspective

      Eduard, Just a few comments on the present situation: I just finished
      instructing a physician in pistol and assault rifle. A retired Army
      officer and
      friend reiterated a thought he related three times before; "There will
      be wars". A friend has always maintained that there are two reasons for
      war; "
      We will be taking your land now" , and, "My god is better than your god".
      He has
      modified the secound statement to read ,"My imaginary friend is better
      than your
      imaginary friend" For me it is one mobilization to far, today is my 55th
      birthday and for the first time in 37 years I am not draft eligible. Go
      get em,
      boys! Bill