37289Re: [existlist] Fwd: [consciousness-and-time] New group

  • GeorgeBerzins12@aol.com
    Jan 1, 2006
      There may not be much to discuss about consciousness, except, as I believe,
      human consciousness might be structured with respect to time. But studies of
      the nature of time have been (and remain) a fascinating branch of philosophy,
      generally believed to be the most difficult branch.

      There is an organisation called 'The International Society for the Study of
      Time', with biannual conferences and massive archives, which indicates that the
      subject-matter retains its appeal.

      Gunars