      From: nothing@... [mailto:nothing@...]
      Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2001 9:14 AM
      To: existlist@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [existlist] Re: Speaksay ...

      << I suppose that if someone comes over to your neighbourhood
      and kills your family, then one could go into all that nice stuff
      about causes and reasons for anger and frustration. >>

      This could happen with a madman in my country down the block
      having a bad day just as well as it could from some other type of
      confrontation. If I were to react without thinking to any of these
      potential situations, there is perhaps no reason to believe I give
      myself an advantage. If you are not reasonable, I would suggest
      you were not quite a snail and that the potential for more
      damage is greater rather than less.

      yaskaeps

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor