36656Re: "Christian" existentialism

  • trop_de_simones
    Nov 7, 2005
      Trinidad,

      I recognize a formerly serious Christian when I read one. You are
      obviously a more patient person than me. I normally get very angry
      with people who question my intent or credentials. It is most
      unfortunate that we are not able to scrutinize the real lives of the
      poseurs who frequent these discussion venues. My intuition never
      fails me, but I need to follow it more often, sooner. Thank you.

      Simone

      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "Trinidad Cruz" <cruzprdb@w...>

    • Show all 24 messages in this topic