36640Re: [existlist] Re: Meaning Remains the Same

  • Tina =).
    Nov 6, 2005
      simone, i wouldnt say your post was insignificant...because for a
      moment, i sat and thought about my significance (or insignificance).
      if we stop thinking about ourselves for a moment and think about those
      who are affected by us and our actions, then it seems we are
      significant. however, if we stop thinking about ourselves and we
      think about the universe and it's expansion, and the stars and ...
      then it seems we are insignificant. significance is clearly
      relative...like most of our feelings.

      tina

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic