      From: existlist@yahoogroups.com [mailto:existlist@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of Robert Keyes
      Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2005 5:30 PM
      To: existlist@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [existlist] Re: And She Who Was Second Shall be First

      My Point was not really Science but the Scientific Method. Of which can
      be
      Applied to the Social and Even the Subjective... Of course at Each step
      certainty becomes less even if applied strictly. Just because your not
      studying Physical Science does not mean deduction or Induction should be
      eliminated from the thinking process. Assumptions still (even in the
      subjective) be carefully selected. You do the best you can with the
      problem
      at hand...
      I know of no other way to analyze other than using science Rules...
      (even in
      subjective land)...
      Bob...