35701a faltering attempt

    Aug 1, 2005
      Let me try to get into the most difficult of philosophical waters,
      without disappearing beneath the waves. I want to elucidate
      Heidegger's distinction between the ontical and the ontological, which
      is, in my view, intimately related to Nikolai Hartmann's ontological
      category hierarchy, with the aim of explaining the precise nature of
      my distrust of the concept, choice, especially in its final,
      political, consequences. It may be advisable to take this in stages.
      Taking a deep breath, I post this first.

      Louise
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic