35684Re: [existlist] Re: Was Kierkeggard involved in the end my relationship?

  • Aija Veldre Beldavs
    Jul 31, 2005
      > As to relationships, my opinion is that men don't get into relationships
      > like women do. They don't give themselves up to the same degree.
      > eduard

      which doesn't seem to stop many men from wanting to control, dominate,
      call the shots, endorse asymmetrical relationships, and form strong
      versions of patriarchies that by law exclude women from competition &
      participation in what is really socially important. <g>

      aija
    • Show all 28 messages in this topic