3531Re: [existlist] Re: Rabelaise, Giants and Dwarves

  • William Harris
    Sep 4, 2001
      Bookdoc, I think your response is that of a reasoned individual in the face
      of barbaric and savage behavior. We just had a terrible mass murder in
      Sioux City Iowa, seven stabbed and bludgeoned. Just going through this
      exercise has made me rethink my ideas regarding firearms and their limited
      use in this type of situation. As far as your philosophy is concerned it
      would seem that we all strove to do the least harm . That is a humanistic
      response , a response worthy of an existentialist. Perhaps just walking into
      the open, sitting down and weeping might do the most good Bill