35263l'absurde

    Jul 1, 2005
      George, You are definitely in the right place. Much has yet to be
      revealed, and the departers will return ... Lone Ranger Mountie,
      reunited with horse, lumbering buffalo, perfect vision restored,
      persistent Amanda denuded of fan, Matt playing the organ. They shall
      all return, and our unique philosophical cult existlist will be the
      Universal Church, world without end. Of course, if I'm wrong, it's
      just another false prophet along the road. Very early days, you can
      tell by the jolting rhythm of this prose, like driving a wagon along a
      rough dirt-track. Virtual massage of spinal cartilage may eventually
      be available. Patience is the greatest virtue. Right? Louise