      From: bhvwd [mailto:v.valleywestdental@...]
      Sent: Friday, April 01, 2005 10:24 AM
      To: existlist@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [existlist] Power death

      The schivo debacle was not an ethical argument nor a medical
      argument. It was a struggle over power and jurisdiction.

      [Bob Keyes] I disagree, it is all of the above. I cant tell you why at the
      moment or I will never finish this...

      It was a contest between the American jurisprudance system and cannon
      law of
      the roman church. Side players bellied up for a chance at the scraps
      but the main course was held and digested by the American judicary.
      Rome is rebuffed, the protestant right is set into its place and as
      the people of the world see the situation with greater calm they
      will understand that the power to die is still personal.

      [Bob Keyes] I completely AGREE !!!

      As existentialists our endless battle against bullying collectives
      is given a boost. Rome is a mad dictatorship who wishes to rule us
      all. It is a bit better organised than the protestant right and as
      we play them off against each other our advantage is gained by their
      destruction.

      [Bob Keyes] Agree....

      At the moment this is an idea contest between the
      pragmatists and the mystacists.

      [Bob Keyes] Pragmatists is to General. Rational Pragmatists , Please, I
      hope that is what you meant ?

      I think I see who has the
      advantage here if we can keep it to words.

      [Bob Keyes] As opposed to what ?

      Again in this light

      [Bob Keyes] Complete Stupidity

      the
      judicary has upheld its duty to uphold law and order.

      [Bob Keyes] Gee , they did there Jobs... are you paranoid or what (just a
      joke)

      I am not bold
      enough to suggest federal marshals should be sent to churches to
      enforce common law. I think that result will be slowly undertaken by
      public opinion and legislative caveat.
      Then again the mass of christanity finds itself facing the loss of
      two arch conservative magnates. Falwell and the pope are on the
      ropes and even though the organisations will garnish attention at
      their passing chances are younger and less rigid sorts may come to
      the fore.

      [Bob Keyes] Hate to break this to you but this argument is deeper than 2
      Men. It is a completely diametrically
      opposing view on the Life.(Faith vs No Faith) As Long as a Human Brain can
      accept both extremes they will exist. I am convinced which camp you are in
      is imprinted in your genetics from Birth, and there is nothing you can do
      about it... (Some Specualtion- but it seriously is my best explaination to
      date)

      Eithr way we will be waiting, ready to defend our personal
      liberties and ideas against the power blocks that will reform .It is
      what we do while we wait to die.

      [Bob Keyes] True !!! Every Generation has had its cross to bear, Nobody
      ever said it had to be good, it is
      what it is...

      Comments Bob...

      Bill