3070Re: [existlist] my swansong...l

  • Tony Lea
    Aug 2, 2001
      > all of the debates thus far seem to be limited by christain doctrine e
      > all of the questions have 'God' as the centrality - what about
      > indivdualiy?
      > what about 'AUTHETICITY' as an idealism?

      The fact that we can debate these issues by itself is an illustration of our
      authenticity and individuality.

      If you're not happy with the current debate, either start another thread or
      wait until one that appeals to you comes along.

      Existentialism deals with just about every aspect of life. To limit our
      topics of debate is to diminish existentialism's significance.

      Tony
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic