28326Confusing the Arrows

  • John the Anti-baptist
    May 4, 2004
      <<I find your approach over-intellectual,>>

      Which may be why I can't simply explain things or give directions. So, there
      are a lot of confused and lost people out there who still don't understand,
      and are still looking for the right road TO GET TO THE MALL.

      <<but you and I are on the same side.>>

      Wait a minute. There are sides? Why wasn't I informed? This is so typical. I
      didn't even get to choose. ;-)

      <<read...Milton>>

      I've read portions of "Paradise Lost". Interesting, but not my cup of tea.

      Premium!