28311Re: FW: [existlist] VOTING FOR -- WHO? (header doctored)

    May 4, 2004
      CSW: The list is an experiment and example of community dynamics.
      The group must live or die on its own. There cannot be one dictator
      in charge of a group -- this is not a corporation or a country. This
      forum is one of the few "democratic" media left -- newsgroups and
      mailing lists.

      Please note this concise account everyone, of what we're about ...
      that is, if my tone isn't too dictatorial here ...

      Louse of Napoli