28265"Now this is my kind of game."

  • Mary Jo
    Apr 30, 2004
      Louise,

      I don't feel like playing today with you. It's dark and drizzly, a
      mood more suitable for candles and listening to the soft rain and
      reading about poor Albert, his tuberculosis and his lovely women. I'm
      preparing ideas for a post about this absurd juxtaposition and
      enjoying the similaries to my own wonderful life. Now, if Bill comes
      along later and wants to play with me, well that's a different story.
      Boys are always much more fun, uncomplicated. I'm also waiting to
      hear from my PO to see if he'll authorize my acquisition of the war
      hammer sword cane. Ta ta.

      Mlle Marie Josephine Malo
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic