      From: james tan [mailto:tyjfk@...]
      Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2001 2:31 AM
      To: existlist@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [existlist] idiots guide to books

      well, absolute in the sense that whichever is your frame of
      reference, you
      always measure the speed of light as c, and not some c-v or
      c+v, assuming
      your own frame of reference is moving at v. this doesn't
      mean it doesn't
      allow for c to change speed as it moves in a medium.

    • Show all 48 messages in this topic