27626Re: Emigre Existentialism

    Apr 2, 2004
      Mary Jo,
      I have some clues as to what you are talking about, and I refrain
      from making further detailed reply because I feel so angry. Maybe
      you do not mean to, but it seems you insult both our Head of State -
      and when I say 'our', I'm speaking, confidently, from a shared
      sentiment here in the UK about the Royal Family, and also you
      disdain HM Government, taking your superior imperialist view that
      the USA rules the world, and shelters our little island from
      danger! Don't you even listen to your own president!? There's
      genuine gratitude in your country for the military and political
      solidarity Prime Minister Blair has given, in combating the bloody
      atrocity guerrillas of the age.
      At least, if you actually want to listen to your own ironies, you
      may learn something, because your processes of thought do get rather
      obscure for me.
      Louise

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic