27624Re: can`t imagine

    Apr 2, 2004
      Sorry, Susan.
      For me, it was nothing to do with personal hygiene. What's hygienic
      about menstruation? I was speaking of the body/mind link, which is
      Cartesian, and connected with existentialism through that thread of
      philosophical thinking. Old Rene was a b******* who thought animals
      were machine-like and could be experimented on at will. Personally
      I think that prudishness of language, related to embarrassment about
      the body, and manifesting inversely in the 'free world' as a
      disgusting outbreak of crudity, pornography, and a general tendency
      to combine violence with sex, is a highly existential topic of
      debate. Hope that we can, after all, discuss what this philosophy
      we're all engaged in is or is not, and am always ready to try to
      learn how those who disagree with me view their different world.
      Louise

      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, Susan Schnelbach <susan@t...>
      wrote:
      > Louise!
      >
      > Stop this type of conversation. This is not appropriate and no
      one
      > cares. THIS IS NOT A GROUP THERAPY SESSION! Personal hygiene is
      not an
      > appropriate topic of conversation.
      >
      > Bill
      >
      > Embarrassing as this is to admit, I did not follow the meaning of
      your
      > post yesterday. I must have been too tired to read straight. Your
      post
      > was also inappropriate. Please don't do that publicly again. Off-
      color
      > conversations should be posted directly to the recipient, not to
      the
      > group.
      >

      > On Thursday, April 1, 2004, at 02:23 AM, louise wrote:
      >
      > > Bill,
      > > There are many fools in this world, and I don't wish to see them
      > > suffer more than is needful. Are you talking periods here?
      This is
      > > an interesting subject, for someone who was gynaecologically
      > > examined at age 19 whilst still intacta, because of cessation of
      > > flow for what was, eventually, nine months. I was worried that I
      > > might never be able to bear children.
      > > My last two cycles have both been of 23 days.
      > > Louise
      > >

      > > --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "bhvwd" <valleywestdental@q...>
      > > wrote:
      > >> Hi, You must be incredibly emotive. I can`t imagine what it
      would
      > > be
      > >> like to have my Hynie hemmorage a full pint every 28 days. And
      > > then
      > >> there is the necessity of shaving every Cm. of your tender
      > >> integument, oh the rash! I really would love to continue this
      > > neat
      > >> discussion but I have to go skin a bear and do a little human
      > >> sacrifice.
      > >> With love , Bill

      > > Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or
      Lexmark