26529Historical Grudges, was Re: Independent George meets Relation...

    Mar 2, 2004
      Jerry,

      That's excellent, but, though I may be wrong, I think your doomsday
      interpretation looks rather different from where I stand in County
      Durham. The habit is not simply that of Luther, but of Abelard.

      Louise

      still Christianly loving you, and moonlighting with the lords...

      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, jerryjfortin@a... wrote:
      > In a message dated 02/03/2004 3:53:16 AM Mountain Standard Time,
      > hecubatoher@y... writes:
      >
      > > Jerry,
      > >
      > > If this has anything to do with me, I think I should confess
      that I
      > > suspect myself of having aimed a barb at someone else (a
      northern
      > > namesake), by letting a magical arrow pass through you. If
      anyone
      > > should apologise, it's me, but I've given up the habit...
      > >
      > > Louise
      > >

      > Ah Louise,
      >
      > your writting style pleases me greatly. Fear not and fret not for
      I have not