26523Historical Grudges, was Re: Independent George meets Relation...

    Mar 2, 2004
      Jerry,

      If this has anything to do with me, I think I should confess that I
      suspect myself of having aimed a barb at someone else (a northern
      namesake), by letting a magical arrow pass through you. If anyone
      should apologise, it's me, but I've given up the habit...

      Louise