26519Re: [existlist] Historical Grudges, was Re: Independent George meets Relation...

  • Susan Schnelbach
    Mar 1, 2004
      Yeah, Mary Jo, my intent wasn't to assume all AmerInds thought the
      same, either. I just dislike gross grouping like that typically used
      when discussing "African" issues. Such large groups of diverse
      ethnicities can't really be lumped under one racial/continental
      description.