26515Historical Grudges, was Re: Independent George meets Relation...

  • alcyon11
    Mar 1, 2004
      Jerry,

      You're a mensch, an upright man, a decent human being. It's a
      wonderful Yiddish expression. Thanks for sharing your experiences.

      Mary Jo

      <Mary Jo, in my heart discrimination is one of the greatest of
      crimes. It rates right up there with the abuse of women and children,
      sex crimes and the like. I have a black brother in law, a Chinese
      brother in law, black cousins etc. They are just people, but they are
      my people, and I take offense at the individuals who would harm
      them.> - Jerry