26513Historical Grudges, was Re: Independent George meets Relation...

  • alcyon11
    Mar 1, 2004
      Jerry,

      My retort wasn't directed at anyone in particular but the notion that
      all AmerInd's agree about everything all the time. That would enforce
      a stereotype wouldn't it? You needn't apologize, but since you were
      so gracious, your apology is accepted :-) From your body of posts in
      this group, I'd say your heart is always in the right place. You care
      about things getting better. That's always a good thing. Not that
      it's any of my business!

      Mary Jo