26493Re: [existlist] Historical Grudges, was Re: Independent George meets Relation...

  • jerryjfortin@aol.com
    Mar 1, 2004
      In a message dated 29/02/2004 2:39:59 PM Mountain Standard Time,
      susan@... writes:

      > I disagree with the use of the term 'American Indian.'

      Thats good Susan because I think "they" do too. Up here we call them Members
      of the First Nations. We make no distinction between tribes, that would
      require an informed opinion on peoples of the First Nations, which we decidedly
      don't have.

      Jerry